If Walls Could Talk...
Actually they do. So do floors and ceilings. They speak in the form of high heating and cooling bills due to energy lost from air leakage. 31% of all air leakage can be attributed to walls, floors and ceilings. Conventional, air permeable fiber insulation, regardless of R-value, will have its performance compromised by any gaps and seams where air can get in and out.
More than just insulation, Icynene spray foam has been tested to the ASTM E283 protocol and validated as an air barrier material. It expands into cracks, crevices and gaps to reduce air leaks thus providing a more energy efficient and ultimately healthier home or workplace.
With both light and medium density products that are classified as both insulation and air barrier materials, Icynene has a solution to meet the needs of almost any residential or commercial structure in becoming more energy efficient and less susceptible to airborne moisture, pollutants or allergens. Your walls, floors and ceilings are talking and they are demanding Icynene spray foam insulation solutions.
The Icynene Difference
As a homeowner, it’s your most cherished investment in the world. Don’t take chances by installing something “like Icynene”. Go with the proven leader and choose genuine Icynene spray foam insulation from McGee Insulation. Over 20 years of demonstrated performance in residential & commercial construction. Product verification by the ICC ES (International Code Council Evaluation Service). All spray foam insulation solutions listed in the NAHB Green Approved products program. CHPS (Collaborative for High Performance Schools) compliant as a low emitting material.
- Icynene products are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 facility
- Icynene products are only installed by trained and licensed Icynene installers
- All Icynene dealers must complete and pass a comprehensive certification training program
- Icynene provides continuing education and in-field support programs for all licensed installers
- Green Builder Magazine: One of the Top 50 Hottest Products
- Building Products Magazine: Most Valuable Product Award
- PCBC Cool Product Award: “Healthier, Safer Living Environment” category
- Professional Builder Magazine: One of the 100 Best New Products
- Green Log Award: Top Insulation Solution & System
- Earthcraft Partner of the Year
- Best Sustainable Practice Award: Sustainable Building Industry Council
Contact us for a free qoutation